For puppies as young as 8 weeks of age
The Puppy Start Right Trainer Supported Online Course is more than just an online obedience class. This complete program will teach you how to safely and positively socialize your puppy; using a positive approach to problem-solving, prevention, and training, all without the use of force.
Includes a weekly online live Q & A session with your weekly certified trainer, over 70 corresponding tutorial videos, and step-by-step instructions on how to teach new behaviors. The Puppy Start Right program is great for building communication between you and your puppy and achieving the behavior you want from your puppy. This program sets the foundation for a lifelong partnership between you and your puppy based on mutual understanding and trust.
What will you and your dog learn?
- Stationary behaviors such as sit, down, settle on a mat, stay/wait.
- Movement behaviors such as leash walking and coming when called.
- Fun behaviors such as learning to perform a trick!
- Problem-solving topics address common puppy behaviors including: mouthing/biting, jumping, chewing, digging, counter surfing and stealing objects and MORE!
- Prevention topics include: confinement and independence training, food bowl exercises, enrichment games, body handling and MORE!